DUMP TRUCK OPERATOR
Advertiser: WorkPac - BiloelaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Oct 2019
- Rockhampton & Capricorn Coast
- Work Type
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Operations
WorkPac currently have a number of opportunities for Skilled Operators to commence work immediately on an open cut coal mine near Blackwater. You will form part of and contribute to the Mine Operations Department.
An absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential. It is imperative that you possess the ability and aptitude to maintain high standards of safety, equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance with mine working procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Operate mobile plant equipment, consisting of Komatsu 730, 830 Dump Truck
- Dumps & Tip Head Experience
- Pre-start checks on machinery
- Maintain equipment
- Operate equipment safely
- Follow company policies and procedures
Skills / Experience
- Minimum 12 months experience on Electric Dump Truck; Komatsu 730, 830, 930, Hitachi 4400, Terex 3300, Cat 795
- SSE/Delegate Signed Skills List or Unsigned Skilled List Supported by RII
- Current Standard 11
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Driver's Licence
- Right to Work in Australia
- Camp and Meals
- BIBO Camp to Site
- 7/7 Roster - Straight Day/Night
- 12 Hour Shifts
- Super Paid on all Hours
- Ongoing role for an Immediate Start
Candidates please note that a medical including drug and alcohol testing is required as part of the recruitment process.
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. WorkPac have over 35 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia with us. Apply with us for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Join a company that considers you its most valuable asset. If the above sounds like an exciting challenge and you possess the required skills, click to apply.
Interested - Apply Now
Click on the apply button or for more information please contact:
Teresa Morgan - Recruitment Coordinator
Reference Number - 7018J2019372
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly & with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer & we encourage applications from women & Indigenous people.