Advertiser: Vehicle Repairhub Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Oct 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $100,000 - $110,000
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Financial Accounting & Reporting
WHO IS REPAIR HUB?
Repair Hub is an industry-leading collision repair joint venture between IAG and RACV, with sites across Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane, and an ambitious growth plan over the next three years. With a focus on technology and innovation, we take pride in meeting the needs of thousands of customers around Australia each year. Our workplaces are clean, safe and we’re not afraid to give ourselves a pat on the back each Friday afternoon for a job well done! That’s the kind of culture you’ll be joining at Repair Hub.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Financial Accountant to join the finance team and play a key role in preparing insightful financial and management accounts for the business. The role will also assist with analytical tasks, planning & forecasting, and ERP system implementations.
This role will be focused on:
- Development and preparation of internal management accounts,
- Maintaining and implementing the internal month end reporting function,
- Managing the annual external audit,
- Management of internal business KPI dashboards and reporting,
- System / ERP development and implementation,
- Positive contribution to culture and engagement in the broader business
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The following experience and attributes will be highly regarded:
- Accounting (or related field) tertiary qualification
- CPA/CA qualified or working towards,
- 3-5 years accounting experience in a multi-site operational or manufacturing business,
- Use of ERP systems, including system implementation,
- Management of external audit functions and preparation of statutory accounts,
- Experience in preparation of management reporting and KPI frameworks,
Salary for this role will be dependent upon experience. As a growing team, we are looking for that special someone who'll fit into our culture with energy and enthusiasm.
The role will be based at our new support office at Banyo. This will be a fantastic career opportunity to join a fast-growing business and work with a down-to-earth leadership team as we undergo an exciting growth program.
If this sounds like your kind of career opportunity, please 'Apply Now' and include a resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for this role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?