Advertiser: PNW International Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Nov 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
What’s on Offer?
We are looking for a full-time Finance Assistant to oversee the day to day accounting activities and provide administrative support for a fast-paced office.
You will be given the opportunity to expand your knowledge and reach your potential in a dynamic and exciting work environment. This role will suit an energetic, flexible and motivated person keen to make a valuable contribution to the team.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Maintain creditors functions, ensuing invoices are processed and paid
- Maintain billing and Debtors systems
- Receipt and conduct daily bank reconciliations
- Reconcile debtor accounts to trial balance ensuring accurate
- Provide support and assistance across all areas of the Finance section
- Respond to customer enquiries both verbally and writing ensuing that information provided is accurate and in accordance with company policies
- Other general administrative tasks as required
Skills & Experience Requirements
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce or related field
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel and Word skills with strong attention to detail
- Positive team player attitude with a customer-centric focus
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organization and time management skills with the ability to prioritize across multiple tasks
Attributes we look for:
- Attention to detail
- Hard working
- A thirst for knowledge
- A sense that there is more to it than debits and credits
- Have a sense of fun – we take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves seriously
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. You will be contacted if your application is suitable for consideration only.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have previous invoicing experience?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?