Advertiser: GREMALCO Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Nov 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Power Generation & Distribution
About the business
Gremalco Pty Ltd is one of the most progressive and largest electrical sub-transmission and distribution contractors in NSW. Our clients include Endeavour Energy, Ausgrid and Essential Energy in a Principal Contractor role and Tier 1 & 2 Contractors and Major Developers where Gremalco delivers projects as a major Subcontractor. Current workload in Western Sydney and Regional NSW provides career opportunities over the next 5 years in a dynamic, professional and high performance workforce.
About the role
In this role, you will be working within a team to safely undertake construction and maintenance of overhead electrical infrastructure up to 132kV. You will be required to work to a construction methodology to ensure all stakeholder requirements are met and will be reporting to the Overhead Leading Hand and/or Overhead Supervisor. You will be provided with access to a modern fleet of plant and the necessary tools and equipment to perform your role.
Benefits and perks
- Fun, safe and high performance working environment
- Job satisfaction
- Job security and career progression
- Competitive Rates based on experience and regular overtime
Skills and experience
- Distribution/Transmission experience
- Must be Qualified Tradesman
- Posses HR/MR Licence
- Strong commitment to safety, innovation and continuous improvement
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?