Financial Planning Assistant
Advertiser: Geraldton Greenough Financial ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Oct 2019
- Geraldton, Gascoyne & Midwest
- Remuneration based on previous experience
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Financial Planning
Who are we?
Geraldton Greenough Financial Services (GGFS) is a financial planning firm offering holistic advice to a range of clients. An opportunity is presented to join this highly experienced, family orientated team.
Who are you?
We are seeking an experienced financial planning assistant who possesses a strong work ethic, can pick up new skills quickly and has a genuine interest in joining our team on a long-term basis.
You describe yourself as a team player who thrives in a collaborative workplace to achieve positive outcomes for all stakeholders. You approach your day with a mature outlook and whilst you are happy to take direction from others, you are a confident decision maker when it comes to compliance and process.
About the role
The purpose of this role is to assist the financial advising team in meeting our client's needs and expectations by supporting them in day-to-day financial planning tasks. Great entry level role for those wanting to grow their skills towards becoming an adviser.
Your duties will include:
- Assisting with client inquiries;
- Preparation of information for the production of SoAs and RoAs;
- Implementation of advice strategies;
- Ensuring ongoing compliance requirements are being met;
- Delivering outstanding customer service;
- Assisting in the ongoing provision of services to our client base.
Skills and experience
The strengths and skills we are looking for include:
- Experience within the Australian financial planning industry;
- Ability to prioritise and manage deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Advanced computer skills and experience using financial planning software;
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning (not essential).
If you have the desire and commitment to join a busy but fun and friendly financial services team, please email email@example.com for full job description.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have in the financial services industry?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?