Client Service Officer - Maitland - Work Life Balance
Advertiser: Cartwright JonesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Oct 2019
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- $50,000 - $55,000 + Super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Financial Planning
This well established Financial Advice business based in the heart of Maitland with onsite parking is going through a period of sustained strategic and organic growth that has driven the need for additional headcount.
Due to promotion within the business, a CSO is required to join this busy but friendly team.
Your duties as a Client Service Officer.
- Providing ongoing support to Paraplanners and Advisers
- Providing an exceptional customer service experience to our clients
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and responding to client queries
- Preparation of documentation for advice, client reviews and general administration
- Implementation of advice recommendations including management of applications for superannuation and pension accounts and insurance providers.
- Minimum of 12 months experience in a support role within the financial planning industry
- Experience with implementation of the advice
- XPlan or associated software knowledge
- Strong attention to detail
- Friendly and warm
To apply for the role please press apply now or call James on 0451 831 861 for a confidential chat.