- Job Listing Date
- 15 Oct 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
Bonfire is WA’s leading independent Google Premier Partner. We are an award-winning digital performance agency that has built an enviable reputation for delivering impressive marketing outcomes for businesses like Water Corporation, REIWA, Betts, Intercontinental Hotel Group and many more iconic brands.
We have an exciting new opportunity to join the Bonfire team as a People and Culture Officer.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the execution of Bonfire’s people and culture strategies. You will provide support on various HR processes and assist with initiatives that build Bonfire’s employee experience, performance and culture.
Reporting to the Head of Operations and working with an external services provider, the People & Culture Officer will actively assist senior leaders, managers and staff across the full range of HR and recruitment-related matters. This is a broad generalist role that requires the successful candidate to be an innovative ‘continuous improver’ and polisher of systems and processes – as well as a reliable ‘go-to’ in support of our key people.
- Provide support on various HR processes
- Assist managers to execute and improve the employee experience, performance and culture of their teams (and the business overall)
- Ensure the Bonfire employee experience is being delivered in line with expectations
- Ensure that our approach to people and culture is not only compliant but industry-leading
- Qualifications in Human Resources or a related discipline, or relevant work experience
- An understanding of relevant legislation, key issues and processes
- Demonstrated success in a similar role with a professional services company
- Sound project management, planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Availability of 4-5 days per week during business hours to work from our offices.
Interested? apply via SEEK with your resume and a covering letter outlining why you are passionate about working in the professional services industry.
We’re a company with a great culture and, above all else, we’re looking for a talented person who fits in with that. We have strong values (we created them together as a group, so they really mean something), we have a talented team with a genuine focus on high performance – and a growing, profitable business with all the benefits that come along with it.
We’re family and lifestyle friendly, with flexible working if needed. We have an incredible working environment in the heart of Subiaco. We work together to do the absolute best job for our clients, with a focus on delivering real (bottom line) client results and long-term client partnerships. Oh, and we’ve been recognised by our industry for our work – which gives us regular opportunities to socialise and celebrate our success.
To get to know us better visit: https://www.bonfire.com.au/work-at-bonfire/
Applicants must be Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents or be residing in Perth with a valid working visa.
(Recruitment agencies, please don't contact us. Thank you for respecting this request.)
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a qualification in human resources (HR)?
- How many years' experience do you have in Human Resources (HR)?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?