Tax AccountantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Oct 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- $80,000 - $84,999
- Work Type
- Accounting, Taxation
We are an accounting firm based in Parramatta that delivers business advisory and tax compliance service to our expanding client base.
- Completing financial statements, tax returns, and business activity statements
- Presenting to clients and providing simple explanations of complex concepts
- Identifying opportunities based on client circumstances
- Data entry and maintenance of accounting software (Xero/QuickBooks) for small to medium-size businesses
- Compliance matters for key clients
- Continuous improvement and streamlining of processes & procedures
- Training and reviewing the work of junior staff
- CA/CPA qualified
- At least 4 years' experience working for a public practice accounting firm
- Experience in tax planning and strategy development
- Experience delivering quality tax advice for small to medium enterprises
- Exceptional attention to detail and prioritization skills
- Natural solution finder
- Exposure to team management - leading by example
- Preparing professional financial statements by HandiLedger- Sage
You will have the opportunity to work under the direct supervision of one of the Partners. You must be confident and well presented, also determined to become a professional accountant and future tax adviser. You will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience in our firm.
If you would like to know more and think this could be a great role for you please click APPLY and all shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
- How many years' experience do you have as a taxation accountant?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?
- Do you have experience completing ad hoc and month end reporting?