Holiday Park Management Contract - Expressions of InterestPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Oct 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Management
We require an exceptional manager or management team. Previous experience in long term and holiday park management is essential and must include long term tenant management under the Queensland RTA Legislation. The successful applicant must have the following broad skill set to ensure they can successfully and effectively develop and manage a dynamic holiday park:
- Exceptional customer service, sales & public relations skills
- Responsive to customers’ needs with excellent problem solving ability
- Leadership, empowerment & management of staff
- High level of computer literacy
- Knowledge of, or ability to rapidly learn Newbook software
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong trade skills e.g. landscaping, property & facilities maintenance
- Experience in purchasing & managing budgets
- Excellent organisational & time management skills
- Very high attention to detail
- Good knowledge or capacity to gain good knowledge of relevant legislation
- Enthusiasm & the need for high achievement
- Be totally self motivated and empowered
- Live on site
- Blue card holder
Our contract requires the manager to trade as a Proprietary Limited company and own or demonstrate the financial capacity to purchase plant and equipment and to fund initial working capital requirements.
We are offering a competitive contract and ongoing support from the park owners. This is a great opportunity for a long term career move.
You must have the above skill sets, must be energetic, dynamic, entrepreneurial and have a strong pro-active attitude to business management to take this contract on!
All applicants to send their expression of interest along with resume, click "Apply for this job". Following the receipt of your resume we will identify and only contact a “short-list” of candidates, then provide specific details in relation to the management contact and progress to interviews thereafter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?
- How many years of business management experience do you have?