- Job Listing Date
- 15 Oct 2019
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Pharmacy
As a pharmacy assistant you will work directly with patients in a dedicated health-care environment focused on achieving optimal health outcomes.
The position requires:
- Excellent communication skills
- Being able to work in a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills
This role is well suited to:
- Individuals with excellent customer service skills
- Applicants with pharmacy experience
- Those seeking to transition from traditional retail roles
- Pharmacy and university students studying a health science degree (e.g. nursing, podiatry, pharmaceutical sciences, audiology, medicine, etc.)
Training is provided in accordance with our in-house training program.
Our Amcal pharmacy, located in Glenroy, is highly focused on providing advice, care and total solutions to the community.
- Do you have customer service experience?