People and Performance Advisor
Advertiser: AudinateMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Oct 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
Are you an experienced HR generalist with a passion for enabling business performance through the potential of people?
Join the Audinate team and play a pivotal role in our growth and ongoing success as we pioneer the future of AV!
About this opportunity:
In this newly created role reporting to the VP, People and Performance you’ll partner with the Australian business to coach and advise on the full range of day to day operational People issues.
You’ll have opportunity to work on a range of policies and People initiatives, with developing a superior onboarding experience being an area of focus in the short term. You’ll also support the ongoing development of our People infrastructure and employee experience as we continue to grow. While your primary focus will be supporting the Australian business, at times you’ll have opportunity to work on initiatives for the broader global organisation.
- In addition to a relevant tertiary qualification you’ll have a minimum of 5 years HR generalist/business partnering experience and a strong knowledge of Australian employment practices
- Experience gained within a technology environment and/or a fast growth environment would be an advantage
- You’ll have strong business acumen and the ability to appreciate the organisational big picture
- You’ll possess excellent communication skills and a strong a track record of building effective working relationships at all levels
- Our Audinate values of excellence, courage, innovation, integrity and teamwork will resonate with you.
About working at Audinate:
When you join us in our brand-new office in Surry Hills (that’s right, brand new in August 2019) you’ll be joining a global team of talented and passionate people who work hard together and enjoy it!
In addition to a competitive salary, annual bonus and equity incentive plan, you’ll have the opportunity to truly make a difference in our growing organisation. You’ll also experience our diverse, values-based culture and a range of benefits such as flexible working hours through to volunteering leave and social activities.
Audinate Group Ltd (ASX:AD8) has a vision to pioneer the future of AV. Audinate’s award winning Dante AV over IP networking solution is the worldwide leader and used extensively in the professional live sound, commercial installation, broadcast, public address, and recording industries. Dante replaces traditional analogue cables by transmitting perfectly synchronized audio and video signals across large distances, to multiple locations at once, using nothing more than an Ethernet cable. Dante technology powers products available from hundreds of leading AV manufacturers around the world, such as Yamaha, Bose and Bosch. Audinate is headquartered in Australia and has regional offices in the United States, United Kingdom and Hong Kong.