Advertiser: Chalet & CoMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Nov 2019
- Sunshine Coast
- $50,000 - $59,999
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Chefs/Cooks
About the business and the role
Located directly opposite the beach, enjoy the sounds of the ocean while you work in your own kitchen with a great team. This role is suited to a passionate individual who can work in a fast paced environment, enjoys creating fresh, healthy dishes that are on trend and being supported by the owners & staff. The benefits are:
- Running your own kitchen
- No night shifts or split shifts
- On going position with job security
- 4 day weeks. Long weekend every week.
3 years ago we opened the doors and it has been a huge success and are receiving great reviews. We are currently seeking a quality chef or gun cook. This unique opportunity will provide the right applicant an opportunity to work in one of Noosa's most sought cafes. We are looking for someone with a passion for creating quality food to join our team. The position offered is 4 days a week with no split shifts or night shift. The successful applicant will be running a small kitchen along with the 2nd chef who works on the main chefs days off.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Menu design and costing.
- Manage produce costs
- Ability to create exciting daily specials.
- Open and close shop.
- Multitasking essential as we are a small team and all team members help each other when required.
- Stock ordering.
- Cleaning to keep high hygiene standards.
- Baking, cakes, muffins, pastries.
- Creative Breakfast cooking.
- Open minded and good knowledge of current trends.
- Positive attitude.
- Be motivated and willing to work in a team environment
- Able to multitask
- Able to work front house when required
- Work well in a small team
- Good knowledge of current trends
- Be driven by quality and customer satisfaction
- Be available weekends and holiday periods
- Have ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to take direction from senior management
Job benefits and perks
Work a 4 day week and have a long weekend every week.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience with menu planning & costing?