- Job Listing Date
- 15 Oct 2019
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Road Transport
Cahill Transport are currently seeking professional and experienced Interstate MC drivers to join our organisation based in our Melbourne Depot (Laverton North).
Our ideal applicant will hold:
- Current MC license
- Current license history report.
- Road Ranger experience required
- Dangerous Goods highly desirable
- BFM preferred but not essential
- A good understanding of load restraint, loading and unloading of general freight.
- Knowledge and understanding of Commonwealth/State Safety legislation and Standards.
- Be reliable & punctual with a strong work ethic.
- Ensure compliance with all safety, fatigue, main roads, heavy vehicle operating guidelines and company guidelines, loading requirements, axle weights and any other relevant policy and procedures.
- As a driver you will be the face of Cahill Transport and it is essential you have fantastic customer service and communication skills
What's on offer:
- Paid pickup and deliveries
- Designated vehicle (interstate only)
- Company supplied uniform
- Casual position with a view to permanency
- Driver training & technical training provided
- Great working conditions.
- Safety focused and well-maintained equipment.
- Cahill Transport is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are individual that takes pride in their work and displays a strong and safe work ethic, we encourage you to apply.
All shortlisted applicants will be subject to undertake a pre-employment Drug & Alcohol test.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.