Advertiser: DIY TimbersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2019
- Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Coordinators
About the business
Located in Bomaderry, Diy timbers is a family owned business supplying timber and building materials to the building industry and community throughout the Shoalhaven region. Diy timbers prides itself on exceptional product knowledge and customer service.
About the role
The role will include but not be limited to:
- Customer service
- Order processing
- Purchasing as needed
- Quote follow ups
- Relief for yard hands where needed
- Taking enquiries in a friendly and professional manner
Benefits and perks
- Competitive Salary commensurate with experience
- Great team culture
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunity to grow with the business
Skills and experience
- Experience in the timber/building industry
- Experience in sales/customer service
- Good time manage
- Strong attention to detail
- Work's well under pressure
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as autonomously
- Ability to develop positive relationships with customers
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?