Loyalty Commerce Manager
Advertiser: CollinsonMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- $140,000 - $169,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Direct Marketing & CRM
About the business:
The Collinson Group is a privately–owned organisation proudly employing over 2,100 talented individuals in over 20 locations world-wide.
Collinson is a global loyalty and benefits company. We use our expertise and products to craft customer experiences which enable some of the world's best known brands to acquire, engage and retain customers.
The role of the Commercial Manager of Loyalty Commerce (CMLC) is essentially a global role but with specific focus on Australia & Asia Pacific regions. The role is to ensure that the loyalty commerce functions (notably SmartRedeem) across Collinson regions are set up for success by implementing a framework which will deliver commercial sustainability through targeted operational efficiencies, revenue optimisation and effective workforce planning.
Some of the Key Responsibilities include:
- Providing input into financial modelling to ensure financial
- Creating client engagement in loyalty commerce profit levers
- Drive engagement through loyalty commerce deployments to maximise incremental revenue
- Effective work force management – coaching, mentoring, objectives, achieving a happy work force
- Creating operational blue print which can be deployed globally.
- Definition and roll out of ongoing loyalty commerce strategy in region and globally
- Drive commercial profitability of deployed loyalty commerce solutions in market
- Review and continuous improvement of loyalty commerce operations
- Own redemption strategy of SmartRedeem stores vs client objectives
- Influence clients into delivering engagement drivers across loyalty commerce platforms (in collaboration with client services teams).
- Act as SME for SmartRedeeme and SmartEarn queries, acting as resolution point for all workstreams and business units.
Our Ideal Candidate will possess:
- A bachelor degree and professional qualification or suitable experience from a relevant industry.
- Proven experience in e-commerce retail, preferably within a loyalty, incentive or FMCG environment. Understanding of e-commerce practices to SME level, throughout the commercial mix.
- Experience of working across multiple client accounts.
- Proven experience of ecommerce practice is essential.
- An effective communicator across various mediums who will be able to own complicated operational methodologies.
- Previous demonstrable success in driving consumer spend and optimising redemptions online.
- Able to develop and apply marketing insights in developing actionable marketing plans and initiatives
If this sounds like the role for you, please click 'Apply Now'