- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Analysts
Sydney or Melbourne
Full time, 4 days or flexible work arrangements
At CBRE, our Workplace Strategy mission is to enable people to do their best work. Our services address our clients’ needs across the life-cycle of their workplace - from the definition of strategy, through to experience implementation and change management support, on to occupancy and continuous monitoring of space utilisation and effectiveness. Our client’s needs are as varied as the industries they represent, and we are able to tailor our services to target the most appropriate solutions.
We are seeking an energetic, analytical and engaging Analyst to join our growing Pacific practice. This unique role forms and essential part of our Workplace Strategy team. It is perfect for a people-focused individual who loves research and analytics and would like to build a career in this area.
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Quantitative research such as staff surveys and utilisation studies
- Assistance with client stakeholder engagement; interviews, workshops and focus groups
- Innovative research methods; workplace observations and employee shadowing
- Generating insights and finding the story in numbers
- Preparing client reports and presentations, utilising your strong eye for detail, design and storytelling
- Producing a visual display of quantitative and qualitative information to communicate key insights
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Fundamental curiosity about people – what makes them happy, engaged and productive
- Strong numeracy essential, with an ability to interpret, analyse and present statistics in an interesting way
- Demonstrated ability to form concise and relevant insights relating to workplace experience
- Excel, PowerPoint and PowerBI skills are a must
- Tertiary qualified
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.