Accounts ClerkPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2019
- Sunshine Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
With our sales footprint covering Hervey Bay to Byron Bay and inland to Toowoomba and beyond, we seek an Accounts Clerk to work in our team. The primary focus of the role will be working with our Accounts Manager, but there will be aspects of the role related to providing administration support & various interaction with other departments within the business. This will be an interesting and challenging role, working with a social but professional team!
We are looking for an ambitious, confident and motivated individual to join our successful team to further develop and drive our business to new levels.
You will be based in our Maroochydore office and report to our Accounts Manager.
Focusing on Accounts, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing Debtors payments and Cash Sale accounts
- Debtors maintenance including follow up to ensure timely payments
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Data input
- Maintaining stock levels & making necessary adjustments
- Credit Card reconciliation
- Generating various reports
- Maintaining fleet vehicles - insurance/registrations etc.
- Various others tasks as and when required
- Excellent communication skills for credit control
- Ability to build strong customer relationships on the telephone & via email
- Must have Intermediate MYOB and Excel skills
- Ostendo (or other building industry software) experience preferred but not essential
- Ability to work independently & also be a team player
- Must be trustworthy, honest and proactive with the ability to think on your feet
- High attention to detail
- Good work ethic
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a similar role is essential
Applications without a covering letter will not be considered. This position is for an immediate start, so please apply now.
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- Do you have previous invoicing experience?
- Do you have experience using Microsoft Excel?
- Do you have experience completing ad hoc and month end reporting?
- How many years' experience do you have as an accounts assistant?