Advertiser: Career MartMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2019
- $60,000 - $64,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
Tax Accountant is responsible for analyzing ,preparing, submitting and managing tax statements and returns for businesses and individuals for a growing Accounting Firm.
- Preparing tax statements & BAS Statements
- Creating and returning statements and documents to clients
- Liaising with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) and other regulatory bodies when required
- Preparing business income tax returns and statements for audits
- Engaging regularly with clients and maintaining strong relationships
- Day to day admin duties
- Tax Accountant job qualifications and requirements
This role requires an accuracy and training in the practical, administrative and legal elements of tax. As such, a Tax Accountant should have a degree in Accounting.
- Permanent Resident/Citizens only at this stage
- Experienced only
- $60-$62 K (Commensurate with Experience)
- 2- 4 years experience required
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a certified practising accountant (CPA) qualification?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have as a taxation accountant?