Experienced UG Coal Mine Workers
Advertiser: Blackrock Mining Solutions Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2019
- Mackay & Coalfields
- $58/hour Salary sacrifice available: flights etc.
- Work Type
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Operations
About the business
Blackrock is a well-regarded employer of choice with long term contracts in the Bowen Basin. Due to significant growth and demand from our clients we are seeking experienced underground coal mine workers to join our team. Experience in Ventilation, secondary support and consolidation, and chemical application will be well regarded. We are an innovate company which rewards our employees for the effort they apply, with above industry average remuneration and benefits including annual leave and sick pay, 7 on 7 off rosters, with over time available and ongoing training is considered as a must for all members of our team.
About the role
The roles include the provision of varied services including VCD installation and maintenance, secondary support installation, strata consolidation and general mine services. As part of a small team you will get to expand your skills and be well treated by a company that values its employees above all else.
Previous experience in:
- Ventilation construction
- Secondary support
- Strata consolidation
- Chemical application
will be well regarded, along with proven safe working practices, good communication skills and an eye for detail.
Benefits and perks
As a valued employee of Blackrock you can expect :
- A very competitive casual remuneration package
- Accrued holiday and sick leave
- Training, development and relevant tickets
- Long term stable employment due to the duration of contract and long term relationships with the mines.
Skills and experience
- Experienced in secondary support, VCD installation and construction, chemical application, LW consolidation and strata consolidation,
- Drifty tickets
- Loader Tickets
- Airtrack and QDS drill rig tickets
- Spray plaster experience
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Coal Board Medical check?
- Do you have mine site experience?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have a current Standard 11 induction?