Advertiser: The Intermedia Group Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Journalism & Writing
*Leading B2B Beauty Publication established 25 years
*Exciting fast paced role exploring all things beauty
*Three days per week
Calling all beauty junkies – a rare opportunity has arisen at Australia’s leading B2B beauty magazine – Professional Beauty at The Intermedia Group for a dynamic beauty editor three days a week.
The ideal candidate will have at least three years’ experience as a journalist in the beauty industry and a knowledge of arranging creative beauty shoots.
As beauty editor your role will consist of:
*Creating innovative beauty stories featuring profiles on makeup artists, salon owners and game-changers in the fast paced industry
*Proficient in producing online content for the newsletter and regular social media posts
*Writing salon reviews
*Sourcing beauty products from professionals
*Arranging beauty shoots for each issue
*Attending media events and producing events pages for the magazine
In return for your efforts, you will be compensated with a competitive salary plus superannuation. This position represents a great opportunity to work with a highly dynamic and exciting industry, while working within a friendly and professional environment.
You must be able to currently work in Australia without restrictions.
To apply for this position, please send a covering letter along with your CV, to Editor Anita Quade – Aquade@intermedia.com.au by 5pm on Monday 28th October 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a journalist?
- Have you completed a qualification in journalism?
- Are you experienced with copy writing and content creation?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?