IT Service Desk Agent and Deskside Support Agent - Entry Level
Advertiser: TRIDENTMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Nov 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
About the business
This is a great opportunity to join our fun, growing and dynamic service desk team! Neptune Managed Services is a leading Managed Service Provider specializing in delivering business IT solutions in Education, Health care and Corporate Businesses.
About the role
We're looking for a Service Desk Agent to join our Information Services team in Brighton. you will be the first point of contact for our customers in providing technical IT telephone support across Australia.
This position is the ideal placement for any graduate or person willing to get their foot in the door for an exciting IT career!
The Service Desk Agent is to liaise with customers via the service desk using remote support tools. Resolve end user issues related to but not limited to Windows Desktop, MAC, Mobile devices upon first call. A key component in this role is to provide a professional and friendly manner to customers and stakeholders & ensure phone calls are answered, triaged & escalated in a timely manner.
Skills and experience
Sounds great, what do you need to have?
- Tertiary qualification in IT related field is a bonus & will be highly regarded
- Interest in Technologies
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A polite phone manner and patience when dealing with non-technical people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Good working knowledge of a wide range of key technologies.
- Experience in active directory and/or office 365 is an advantage.
- Full Australian work rights.
To apply, select the links below to upload your resume and accompanying cover letter. Please note that applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- How many years' experience do you have as a support engineer?