Executive Manager (senior Practice Manager)
Advertiser: Johnson RecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2019
- Attractive remuneration package plus car parking
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
- Lead, develop and mentor a multidisciplinary team
- Permanent part time (30 hrs p/w) based in Malvern
- Competitive remuneration package and car parking
Australian Urology Associates is a deeply respected and successful specialist medical practice based from large private consulting rooms in Malvern with a satellite suite situated within Cabrini Hospital, Malvern. AUA's Urologists (6) are dedicated to providing the highest standard of care delivered through a multidisciplinary team which includes Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Andrology, Physiotherapy and Psychology, Specialist Urology Nurses (4) and a team of committed Personal Assistants and Medical Secretaries (11).
Reporting to the Board, the Executive Manager position is offered on a permanent part time basis (30hrs p/w worked over four week days). This leadership position is pivotal to the overall operations, development and success of the specialist medical practice. The Executive Manager acts as an information resource and ambassador to patients, the general public, physicians and staff of the practice. The Executive Manager is professional, compassionate and knowledgeable in all aspects of the practice and involves working in a collaborative model with the doctors, allied health and administration staff to promote and deliver an exceptional continuum of care for patients.
The Executive Manager over arching responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Business management including overseeing financial management
- Operations/Human resources
- IT management
- Policies and Procedures
- You will be tertiary qualified, Bachelor’s Degree or similar in Healthcare Management or Business Administration with significant experience in medical office or healthcare management
- Experience in medical practice management and administrative support systems including reception, medical records, and information management.
- Working knowledge of the Australian Medical Association and Health Insurance Commission procedures, policies and requirement for the operation of private practice
- Working knowledge of health services legislation, employee awards and Occupational Health & Safety guidelines, and the implementation of these
- Proficiency with EMR systems and relevant software applications, including Microsoft Office Suite
The Executive Manager is a recognised senior leadership position and thus attracts a commensurate salary package and car parking. You will enjoy a supportive and professional relationship with the Board of Directors inherit a stable, collaborative team.
Please do not contact Australian Urology Associates directly. To express your interest in this unique opportunity, click 'apply' and upload a tailored cover letter and an up to date resume in Word format (no PDFs please). Or, contact Simonne Sigston, Director Johnson Recruitment on 03 9946 7328 should you wish to have an initial, confidential discussion.
Further information about this opportunity is here: https://www.johnsonrecruitment.com.au/australian-urology-associates