Junior Investment Adviser
Advertiser: Maqro Capital Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Oct 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Stockbroking & Trading
- Accepting 3 new advisers
- 3 - 6 month career progression to an Investment Adviser
- RG146 qualifications awarded upon successful completion of KPI's
- Rare opportunity for an entry level position into the financial industry
Maqro Capital is a fast-growing FINTECH company in Sydney providing private client advice on global equities, derivatives and managed investment vehicles. Maqro is an innovative business, disrupting the investment advisory industry with new technology, high quality investment advice on both long and short term horizons within a supportive, yet competitive working environment.
The company is seeking 3 highly motivated and passionate people to join the team and progress to a senior role upon the successful completion of the program.
- Passion for the financial markets with a hunger to learn
- Highly motivated individuals
- Thrive in a competitive environment
- Tertiary qualifications in finance or economics is preferred
- Previous sales experiences, preferably in outbound calls
- RG146 qualifications is advantageous
You will develop the following skills during the program:
- Understand global financial markets through fundamental analysis
- Comprehensive understanding in technical analysis
- Identify key global macro themes
- Critical analytical skills of major economic events
- Portfolio management strategies
- Communicating opportunities to prospective clients
- On boarding prospective clients
- Client and account management
Upon successful completion of this program you will have multiple progression paths. You can build your own client book as a investment adviser/ stockbroker, work as a research/market analyst or progress to a management role within the firm.
The Maqro culture is a friendly environment with an intensive training program aimed at bringing out the best in our staff.
Apply now by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter. Applications close 31st October 2018.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?