Senior Full Stack Web Developer
Advertiser: NewBook - Powering Smart BusinessMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Oct 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Web Development & Production
About the business
- Do you find it satisfying to contribute to the success of a team?
- Do you get excited about a challenge?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to use your current skills and grow in your career?
Then NewBook Creative is the place for you!
NewBook Creative delivers cutting-edge websites for customers all over the world, with services ranging from content management systems, mobile websites, shopping carts and online booking system integrations to multi-domain websites that all use the same central database.
NewBook Creative is experiencing fast growth and is looking for a senior full-stack web developer to join our expanding team.
Based at our Gold Coast head office located on picturesque waterfront in Bundall, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of skilled developers in delivering world-class solutions.
You must have a good work ethic and enjoy contributing your ideas in a team environment to help solve complex problems with innovative solutions.
We are looking for a hands-on, motivated and experienced Senior Web Developer who enjoys working in a start-up culture and enjoys a challenge. You will be required to prioritise your own workload and manage time effectively.
Benefits and perks
NewBook has a great team environment that loves having a positive impact on the industry. With a strong focus on our team culture, you will enjoy the benefits of quarterly team outings and in-office competitions (with prizes) using our basketball and bowling arcade machines.
On offer is a competitive salary and the chance to be part of something BIG!
Skills and experience
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a senior developer/team leader role.
- Strong knowledge of the following programming languages:
- CSS3 & SASS
- Google Maps API
- Bootstrap 4 Responsive Framework
- Experience with either WordPress or Drupal as a Content Management System
- Must be able to develop custom themes from scratch.
- Must be able to develop custom modules/plugins from scratch.
- Understanding of how PHP/MySQL/Apache/Nginx operate from a process level for assistance with troubleshooting issues with these services.
- Knowledge of Git version control system
- Able to operate under an agile methodology
- Ability to liaise with sales team for scoping and quoting projects.
- Extremely high attention to detail.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a web developer?
- Which of the following programming languages are you experienced in?
- Which of the following front end development libraries and frameworks are you proficient in?
- Which of the following content management systems (CMS) do you have experience with?