Marketing Communications Executive
Advertiser: Forum GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Nov 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Communications
We’re a global team of people who care about future generations and what we’re doing to the planet.
We started as Forum Enviro back in 2014 selling energy efficiency products. In 2016, we met some great people in Canada who had developed this innovative solution to food waste – ORCA - and subsequently became the exclusive distributor of ORCA in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Europe and the Middle East.
Since then we’ve developed partnerships with leading international organisations like Veolia and we’ve changed the way that many businesses deal with their food waste around the world. Energy efficiency and water recycling are also in our sights.
But there’s so much more work to do. We’d love you to be part of our revolution. Join us.
iugis is a global brand, but it needs to speak with Australian relevance. Our sales teams need tools that are reflective of the Australian environment; our PR, digital and social communications need to speak our language, talk about our customers, highlight our case studies and market the product to an Australian audience.
We need to leverage the ideas and learnings from the global community, share our experiences and to execute our marketing strategy with a local flavour.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for an outstanding marketing executive with a strong background in marketing communications who is excited at the prospect of working with an innovative product that helps businesses achieve their sustainability goals and has a positive impact on the environment.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will provide communication development support for marketing/sales collateral, PR, website, blogs and social media contact.
You will also participate as a member of the global marketing team.
What we’ll need you to do
- Plan, develop and execute marketing campaigns and activities
- Tailor global collateral and website to the Australian market, together with original content creation
- Management of all communications activities in line with the marketing strategy
- Support the sales team with sales tools, collateral, case studies and event management
- Coordinate inbound marketing campaigns from conceptualization through to execution, including copywriting, content management, email marketing, marketing automation, and PPC advertising
- Optimise marketing automation to lead nurture prospects and communicate with customers
- Develop and curate social media content
- Collaborate with external PR and marketing agencies to develop and promote the iugis brand
What you’ll bring
- Tertiary qualification in journalism, communications or marketing
- More than 2 years marketing and/or communication experience
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated copy writing skills within a marketing/communications environment
- Demonstrated understanding of social media channels
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Pardot Marketing Automation or similar automation tool desirable
- HTML and CSS proficiency desirable
- Technical savvy and adaptability
- Ability to multi-task and think outside the box whilst managing multiple projects with tight timeframes
How to apply
We would love to hear from you! Apply now via SEEK with your resume and cover letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?