Advertiser: West RecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Oct 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Competitive Base Salary + Superannuation
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Receivable/Credit Control
We are currently working with a large Australian owned and operated organisation located within the Blacktown region, who are seeking a highly experienced Credit Manager to join the team. With a long-standing market presence and continued growth within the market, this organisation has a solid footprint within the industry.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, you will be required to perform the following tasks, but not be limited to:
- Lead, manage and influence a team of high performing individuals
- Manage and drive monthly targets across the division
- Manage and facilitate adequate reporting to the management team on a weekly / monthly basis
- Manage the cashflow and cashflow reporting processes weekly / monthly
- Preparation of Doubtful Debt provisions reporting to Senior Management
- Build solid stakeholder relationships, both internally and externally
- Facilitate regular meetings with customers and clients to strengthen business relationships
- Drive and implement process improvements within the team and business
- Maintaining healthy DSO’s consistently
- Adhoc tasks as required
The successful candidate
To be considered for this position, the ideal candidate will have 6 to 8 years’ experience within a similar role and demonstrated Credit Management experience. This is quite a diverse and hands on position and will really suit someone who is able to management processes at a high level, strengthen existing relationships across the board as well as maintaining a positive, engaging and results orientated team environment. You will be a passionate leader who can mentor, coach and develop a team of highly motivated individuals as well as to drive continuous results.
Other factors that will be considered for this position will include:
- Experience within the Manufacturing / Construction or FMCG Industries
- Must have AICM accreditation
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing a large team
- Strong level of excel experience - complex reporting and reconciliations
- High level of organisational and time management skills
- Results orientated and demonstrated ability to achieve / drive results
- Proven experience with maintaining excellent DSOs within the business
This is an excellent opportunity for a solid and highly experienced Credit Manager to take on a permanent opportunity within this well grounded and established organisation. Parking facilities are provided for all employees on site and it is highly desirable that the suitable candidate has their own transportation / vehicle for this opportunity.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, to discuss this opportunity further please contact Nitin Kumar on 02 9689 8914.
Follow West Recruitment on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updates at http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-recruitment-consulting
Please submit your resume in Word format only.