Client Services - Online CFD Trading
Advertiser: TradeTech Markets (Australia) Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Oct 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Stockbroking & Trading
Markets.com is one of the leading FX & CFD trading brands. Offering powerful yet user friendly trading platforms for web and mobile, you can trade over 2,000 of the most popular assets – stocks, currencies, commodities and indices.
The Company is part of the TradeTech Group, the Financial Division of Playtech PLC, which is traded on the London Stock Exchange’s Main Market and a constituent of the FTSE250 index.
There is now a unique opportunity to join the expanding team based in Sydney. We are looking for an enthusiastic and hands-on customer service professional.
- To act as a liaison, to resolve any problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency and to ensure that we provide a positive customer experience
- Communicate with clients via phone, email and online chat ensuring they are receiving the highest level of service and support
- Maintain detailed knowledge of products, trading platforms and trading conditions
- Proactive in providing feedback on clients expectation and with ideas for further growth of the business
- Drive Markets.com’s business development and sales including clients conversion and premium client services
- Keep abreast and review competitors’ campaigns and promotions
- Understand the compliance policy of the Company and implement standard in all communications to prospective and actual clients.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Previous customer service or sales experience in FX & CFD industry
- RG146 compliant (Diploma of Financial Markets)
- Degree qualified in Finance or Business viewed favourably
If this is you, please apply now.
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you completed a RG146 compliance training course?