Advertiser: Ennio InternationalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Oct 2019
- $20 - $24.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Other
We are seeking for experienced machine operators to join our manufacturing team to help keep this proudly Australian-owned manufacturer at the forefront of innovation and efficiency.
In this role, you will be part of the production team responsible to ensure the efficient and safe running of machines, as trained and authorised, to meet production needs and quality standards, across shifts as required.
Full time hours and a competitive remuneration are offered.
Reporting to the Team leader, your responsibilities (but not limited to) for the role will include:
· Operating the daily production of various textile machines
· Inspecting yarns and fabrics produced
· Identifying product faults & quality control issues
· Basic daily maintenance and upkeep of machine
· Complete all internal departmental documentation accurately
Follow all safety measures when carrying out manual tasks, handling chemicals and hazardous materials with regard to use, mixing and disposing chemicals
· Have previous experience within a manufacturing environment preferably in textile manufacturing
· Are willing to undertake training in textile machinery
· Have sound numeracy & literacy skills with excellent attention to detail
· Have ability to read, write and communicate in English to the degree necessary to perform the job
· Have ability to adhere to strict, step by step written instructions
· Have high work ethic and solid work history
· Are physically fit and have manual handling experience (heavy lifting may be involved)
· Can work autonomously within a fast-paced manufacturing environment
· Have good hand-eye coordination
· Adhere to Quality, GMP and HACCP
Strong focus on safety and following procedure
Before you apply, it is vital that you possess the above experience having worked within a similar position in manufacturing environment and you must have availability to interview immediately
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?