CIVIL CONSTRUCTION WORKER
Advertiser: Hix Group Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Oct 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- $30 - $39.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Plant & Machinery Operators
We are seeking a motivated team member to complete civil works for a range of government and specialised construction projects throughout Sydney and beyond.
Must have :
- minimum 2-3 yrs experience in all aspects of minor specialised civil works
- proven experience in high standards of workmanship
- ability to read plans and specifications to determine job requirements
- ability to liaise on site with clients and team members across the trades
- a strong Work Health & Safety Focus as our company has Zero Tolerance for unsafe work practices
- as a minimum, Excavator & Truck Licenses in addition to Drivers License , White Card(CIGIT) (other High Risk Licenses are desirable)
Must be willing to undertake night works when required and/or works outside of the Sydney Metropolitan area (allowances & loading may apply).
You will be working with tradespeople from various trades and/or subcontractors under the management of Manager,Civil Services & carrying out works for a range of key clients on site.
NB: Please address all of the above requirements in your application (if you do not meet the minimum requirements please do not apply)
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?