Advertiser: E.Sun Commercial Bank, Ltd.More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Oct 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Settlements
Job Title: Operations Officer
Working Location: Sydney CBD Office
Category: Banking & Financial Services – Operations
Work Types: Full time (**For Australian permanent residents or citizens only.)
We are a top Financial Holding Company based in Taiwan with total asset of $100 billion. In recent years, our aim is to expand our branch network in the Asia Pacific region in which Australia is an important target region. We are amongst the top 250 banks in the world based on strength of Tier 1 capital. With Sydney and Brisbane Branch in Australia, it’s a great time to join our team and grow with us.
Accurately and efficiently process and record routine transactions for bank and customers including conducting account opening and KYC, accepting deposits and withdrawals and processing money transfers. Responsibilities and duties of Operation Officer including, but not limit to:
1. Perform account opening and customer due diligence.
2. Handle both inward and outward remittances via SWIFT and local payment systems (CS2, CS4).
3. Process daily loan and treasury transactions.
4. Ensure all practices, procedures and regulations are adhered to in performing daily duties.
5. Ensure high level of accuracy when entering static data into core banking systems.
6. Ability to promptly resolve problems or discrepancies concerning customers' accounts.
1. Degree level education (Fresh graduates will also be considered).
2. Self-motivated and able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
3. Well organized with good interpersonal and communication skill.
4. Proficient in English and Chinese is preferred.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?