- Job Listing Date
- 18 Oct 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
This is an entry level sales role and all the necessary training will be provided. If you pride yourself on being a people person and are interested in getting your foot in the door in the sales industry, this role could be for you!
URM is one of the largest privately-owned waste management companies in Australia we are looking for new Sales Representatives to join our commercial sales team.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, a Sales Rep will be responsible for maintaining existing client relationships and developing new business. Your duties will include but not be restricted to:
- New Business Development of Commercial Waste customers for areas including, Western Suburbs, Inner West & Southern Shire
- Liaising with and presenting to Clients & following up new business opportunities
- Identify business opportunities & build long-term customer relationships
- Keep Management informed on activity and results, weekly work plans, and monthly/annual territory analysis
- Work as a team to accomplish individual and team targets
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills:
- Excellent Customer Service and A Capability to close a deal
- Confidence making outbound calls and seeking out new business opportunities
- Willingness to be out on the road following up business leads
- Strong work ethic, organisational skills, and desire to learn
- Professional presentation
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Australian drivers’ licence
- Full working rights in australia
- Fluent in English
New Graduates encouraged to apply
Opportunities for development
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Immediate start available.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?