Wait Person/Bar Staff
Advertiser: WOODSTOCK PIZZICHERIA ESSENDON PTY LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Oct 2019
- $20 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Waiting Staff
Our iconic Family Italian Pizza Restaurant brand ‘Woodstock’ is expanding and requires a team of dedicated, passionate and experienced Wait Staff to join our professional team.
The successful candidates must be hardworking, honest, reliable and able to celebrate and represent the passion behind our iconic brand built over decades.
The roles are long term and casual and you must be open to a flexible roster including days, nights, weekends and varied locations in the northern suburbs as required.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a professional Wait Person
- Current RSA
- Experienced in A La Carte service
- Some wine knowledge
- Barista experience an advantage
- Proficient in working in a fast paced environment
- Impeccable presentation, hygiene and grooming standards
- Experience working in a busy pizza kitchen ensuring all legislative, safety and in-house requirements are met
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
To be successful in the role you must:
- Have demonstrated ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Outstanding communication skills
- Reliable, authentic, punctual and have a high attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and a drive to succeed and produce high quality dishes to high company standards
- Have full Australian working rights
- Pass a police check
- Present relevant and recent references
Award wages apply relevant to experience
If you would like the opportunity to join our team, please submit your application to our HR team.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a waitperson?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?