F&B Section Waitstaff
Advertiser: The Brisbane ClubMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Oct 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $25 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Waiting Staff
The Brisbane Club's signature restaurant is looking for experienced and motivated section waitstaff for our exciting celebration season and on into 2020.
We’re interested in 5-star professionals who have a passion for creating memorable experiences for our Members and guests.
- Monday to Friday roster.
- Opportunities to work with industry professionals, award winning chefs and our hall of fame wine cellar.
- Career growth through training and development.
- Work with a young, energetic food & beverage team towards a common goal.
You should be prepared with the following...
- Professionalism of an unparalleled nature.
- Minimum two (2) years a la carte restaurant experience.
- Eagerness to engage our Members & guests with memorable experiences.
Come and join our vision to take Brisbane into the 21st century!
Forward your cover letter and CV to:
Mr Giovanni Zulli - Director of Food & Beverage
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a waitperson?
- Do you have serving experience within a fine dining restaurant?
- If you hold a working holiday visa, how many months of your visa are remaining?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?