Client service and support position
Advertiser: Plain English FoundationMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $45,000 - $54,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Workplace Training & Assessment
We need a driven, up and coming client service and sales support professional to help our ever growing training business.
We’re plain language experts, and over the past 15 year we have trained around 30,000 professionals in clear communication with outstanding results. We also provide editing services at the highest levels to government and corporate Australia.
You will play a key role in ensuring we continue to deliver exceptional training by providing superior client service and administration.
Your responsibilities will include:
- helping the Training Services Manager respond to client enquiries
- ensuring all aspects of the training are ready for each workshop
- coordinating our pre- and post-training logistics, such as the production of manuals
- planning occasional events and catering
- proactively identifying and resolving any issues before they become problems.
This is a full-time, in-house position. The salary starts at $45,000 a year plus super, depending on skills, experience and performance in our aptitude test.
You are driven by structure, order and efficiency, and able to manage demanding workflows. You thrive under pressure.
You most likely have experience in sales support or logistics in another professional services business, with an eye for detail and a strong client focus.
You will need to:
- communicate clearly, accurately and confidently
- manage busy workflows and calendars, using Outlook and Trello
- work quickly and accurately, including data entry in our CRM and Excel
- respond promptly and appropriately to client enquiries
- work well in a team and on your own
- support the business in general everyday operations
- want to develop professionally, especially in plain English writing.
You must also have:
- the right to work in Australia
- a university degree
- fluent English
- an impeccable phone manner
- intermediate to advanced MS Office skills.
Plain English Foundation is Australia’s top provider of plain English training and editing services, and a leader in the global plain English community.
We consider all applications with a cover letter and resume.
We invite short-listed applicants to sit a short test on grammar and writing skills, and some technical skills directly relevant to the job.
We invite suitable applicants for an interview.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?