- Job Listing Date
- 18 Oct 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
BGL Corporate Solutions Pty Ltd is a market leading software provider in Brighton East Victoria specialising in self-managed superannuation funds and corporate compliance.
We've been supporting accounting clients for over 30 years. Our fantastic team has a reputation for delivering the highest quality Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions which thousands depend on daily to manage in excess of 1 million entities both in Australia and overseas.
Working as part of an agile development team you'll develop and maintain BGL Software Applications utilising clean code principles.
You will have the opportunity to bring ideas and exercise creativity to deliver products and client solutions you are proud of.
With 3-5 years experience developing Java web applications you will bring a solid understanding of OOD and Design Patterns with a strong grounding in front end and back end technologies covering:
- Java including Spring + Spring MVC
- MySQL and JPA / Hibernate
- Unit testing using JUnit or similar
In addition to your technical abilities you will have demonstrated time management and problem solving skills coupled with a proactive approach to your own development, keeping you abreast of development improvements and best software practices.
Experience of AWS platform, Jenkins (or similar), Github and JIRA would be beneficial but is not essential.
Working at BGL
In addition to a competitive salary package, you'll enjoy the opportunity to work in a fun, dynamic environment that supports professional development, progression and innovation. We enjoy some great extra’s too, here are just a few…
- RDO's and bonus annual leave entitlements
- Monthly team lunches
- Regular social events
- Help yourself to snacks, fruit and soft drinks
We're reviewing applications on an ongoing basis for this opportunity so we encourage you to apply early!
Please note we are only able to consider applicants with full working rights for Australia.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a java developer?
- How many years' experience do you have working in an agile environment?
- Which of the following front end development libraries and frameworks are you proficient in?