SOLAR SUPPORT ENGINEER
Advertiser: EnergisMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Oct 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Energis is one of Australia's leading Smart Energy Solutions Company which specializes in Solar Power, LEDs, Energy Storage and other energy smarts to help businesses significantly lower their electricity costs. Our volumes of work and client testimonials speak for themselves.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Solar Support Engineer to support our sales team with tasks relating to but not limited to project design, costing and evaluation.
Whilst the experience within the industry will be beneficial it in no way means that people with the drive to succeed cannot learn and establish themselves in one of the fastest-growing industries in Australia.
We will favorably consider people with less experience but good solid technical understanding and qualifications.
- Contribute to proposals and projects for solar resource assessments, energy production estimates, performance assessments of operating projects, siting, performance testing, feasibility studies, new technology evaluation, component modeling, conceptual design, and strategic planning.
- Assist with solar PV design optimization for cost reduction and performance improvement.
- Contribute to business development, including identification of key drivers, scoping, proposal development, and relationship management.
- Solar energy system design and layout.
- Assist with Interconnection design and equipment selection.
- Energy production analysis.
- Engineering support during construction, system commissioning and troubleshooting.
- Evaluating future technologies.
- Preparing quotations, estimation and tender documents.
- Conducting energy audits and meter data analysis and design solutions accordingly.
- Ensure compliance with relevant industry and Australian standards.
- Designing the off-grid solar system, hybrid system and on-grid system with back up.
- Provide technical advice and direction to sales consultants.
- Utilise technical skills to get approval from utility companies when normally rejected because of the smaller sized transformers in the country areas.
- Prepare commercial proposals and calculating savings.
- Extensive support directly from the directors of the business.
- Sales tools
- Class leading product range to work.
- Product training
- A company committed to quality with an excellent reputation
- Flexible working conditions to suit your lifestyle
The successful candidate will:
- Excellent Communication skills: phone, email and face to face
- Consultative approach who understands businesses and the need to remain flexible.
- Educational Qualification- Electrical Engineer. Existing experience in design of solar power systems.
- Demonstrate high achievements.
- Have the drive and passion to make the most out of this booming industry.
- Have a valid driving license.
- Opportunity to work in the growing industries in Australia.
- Extremely Flexible working conditions.
- Great team environment.
- Industry and product training provided.
Immediate Start. Apply today!
Please visit our website:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in electrical engineering?