Data Agency Manager
Advertiser: IRIMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Oct 2019
- Sydney, Ryde & Macquarie Park
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
As a result of an exciting new long term partnership, IRI is growing its Melbourne based team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an unparalleled array of datasets, the latest technology in the industry and across multiple business divisions. Team members will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver how data, insights and technology is used to drive growth across the FMCG landscape.
IRI is a leading provider of integrated big data, predictive analytics and actionable insights. We uniquely combine point-of-sale, shopper loyalty and shopper panel data using our leading data technology platform. In doing so, IRI guide over 5,000 global clients in making data-led decisions that ultimately grow their businesses. As a leading market intelligence provider in Australia and New Zealand exceptional client service is part of everything we do.
The stuff you’ll be doing:
There is now an exciting opportunity for a Data Agency Manager to join the largest on-site team in IRI outside of the US. You will be expected to:
- Calculate costs and produce quotes for a large number of suppliers regarding the release of data.
- Extract and send data to clients in accordance with our data agency agreements.
- Generate sales invoices and ensure they are delivered for payment.
- Identify further sales opportunities to increase data subscriptions and services.
- Liaise with suppliers as well as our internal finance team, responding to queries relating to raw data.
Who you are:
This role would be perfect for someone who has previously worked in a finance department, particularly on the sales side of the business. You will not only be passionate about getting into the numbers, you will also be confident speaking to clients about data in a commercial way. You will be organised and pro-active, with excellent attention to detail and time management skills. You will have:
- Previous experience working in a finance team with duties such as: bookkeeping, account receivable, accounts payable, invoicing.
- Ability to calculate costs using data tools and systems, such as Microsoft Excel and SQL.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
- Great communication skills with strong commercial awareness.
- Background in the retail, FMCG, or grocery industry is highly desirable.
What we offer you:
This is an incredibly exciting time to join IRI as we embark on the third largest retail program worldwide. We are passionate about creating a work environment that enables individuals to become the best version of themselves.
Here are some key benefits for our people:
- Flexible working hours
- Extra leave to encourage time out when you need it
- Learning and training opportunities to support your individual development and career progression
- Opportunities to give back to our communities
- Focus on diversity and inclusion
If this sounds like you, please click 'apply now' and send your resume and tell us why you would be the best person for this role.