- Job Listing Date
- 18 Oct 2019
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
We are a leading privately owned national road express transport company who have been providing distribution services to large blue chip clients throughout Australia for 25 years.
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, experienced, Bookings / Admin Clerk to join our Melbourne Team. Duties will include booking essential timeslots with major retailers and 3rd party warehouses in a timely manner and managing pallet reconciliation.
To be successful for this position you must have:
- Experience with Time slot / Bookings for major retailers
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite
- Pallet Control reconciliation experience
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Fork lift licence preferred but not essential
This role will suit an individual who takes pride in providing excellent customer service and who enjoys the dynamics of working with detail and deadlines.
The successful candidate can expect:
- A varied and autonomous role
- To be part of a happy dynamic team in a stable work environment
- Opportunity to be part of a long established privately owned business
If you believe you have the skills and abilities listed please click the 'Apply' button and send your resume now.
No Agencies please – our fabulous in house recruitment team have this one covered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?