Accounts/ Office Administrator
Advertiser: Ferrocom Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Oct 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
-Day to day administration, Reception duties, data entry, filing, record keeping and invoicing.
-Maintain General ledger, Accounts payable, accounts receivable, all reconciliations and process weekly Payroll.
-Compiling ATO reporting obligations including PAYG, BAS, STP
-Provide support to the management team
-A flexible and adaptive outlook
-High level of organisation and planning skill with the ability to prioritise tasks and work autonomously
-Proficiency in MYOB, Excel and Word
-An enthusiastic attitude with excellent problem-solving skills
-Previous experience in a managerial role and exposure to construction industry would be an advantage
-Minimum 3 years’ experience
-Permanent Australian resident
-Drivers licence & Transport required
Please note - only candidates that are short listed will be contacted
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?
- Do you have previous invoicing experience?
- Do you have experience completing ad hoc and month end reporting?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?