- Job Listing Date
- 20 Oct 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Car Parking Available, 5 Star Restaurant
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Bar & Beverage Staff
The Brisbane Airport Hotels Group encompasses the Pullman, Novotel and ibis Brisbane Airport Hotels, as well as the Brisbane Airport Conference Centre. With 532 guest rooms, 3 restaurants, Rooftop Event Space, Executive Lounge, IRD`s and 17 meeting spaces. Located at the Brisbane Airport precinct, it is the first accommodation and meeting and event space to be developed in this precinct.
This is your opportunity to join our Food and Beverage team at Pullman Brisbane Airport. As a key member of our team you will represent our friendly and professional service philosophy. Key duties of this role include, but are not limited to the following:
Key Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
· Explain the menu to guests, assisting those with special dietary needs or preferences as well as provide suitable assistance when recommending beverages.
· Maximise sales opportunities by upselling items.
· Ensure accuracy whilst ordering and delivering food and beverage orders.
· Use Micros to place orders.
· Liaise with the Kitchen on special requests or delayed meals.
· Clear and reset tables as well as ensuring service areas are clean and tidy.
· Maintain standards of hygiene for food handling and presentation.
· Promote a safe workplace by recognising hazards and promoting general OHS practises.
To be successful in this role, you MUST have:
· A friendly, customer focused attitude with the strive to provide Total Customer Satisfaction
· Initiative to ensure that interactions with our customers are positive and efficient
· Your Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate
· Previous customer service or hospitality experience
· Confidence in liaising with various internal and external clients
· A high standard of grooming and presentation
· The ability and flexibility to work various rostered shifts, including early mornings, late evenings and on weekends
· Barista and coffee making skills an advantage
· Proven experience in similar positions within a hotel / resort environment.
· Self-motivated and a genuine passion for hospitality and customer service.
We thank all interested parties in advance for their application, however only successful applicants will be contacted.