Mortgage Broker Aussie Mt. Barker
Advertiser: Aussie Mt BarkerMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Oct 2019
- Adelaide Hills & Barossa
- $70-150,000+pa (min com paid for the first year)
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Mortgages
Why Aussie Mt. Barker?
- Minimum commission payment for 12 months to allow time for you to develop
- Client leads provided
- Mentoring program to ensure your success
- Highly awarded industry leading team
- Full time Approval Specialist and Loan Manager supplied to support you
- Proven system to follow
- Uncapped earning potential
- National award-winning brand
- Gain a professional qualification
What does a Mortgage Broker do?
Mortgage Brokers are residential lending experts who meet with clients and identify exactly what they are wanting to achieve, and how best to achieve it. They tailor lending solutions for the clients, whilst answering all of their questions and providing valuable information about the lenders and banks in the market. This allows our clients to make informed financial decisions about their lending.
The second major role a Mortgage Broker has, is to develop a loyal base of referral partners and clients who provide customer referrals. This involves consistent communication, meetings and follow up, to build a strong brokerage business and trusted reputation.
Our service saves our clients stress, time and money. We provide lending solutions from a panel of over 20 lenders, including the big banks. Mortgage brokers are paid commission for each of their customers’ settled loans.
What we’re looking for:
- Highly self-motivated and disciplined individuals
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proven sales experience
- Team focused
- A ‘Go the extra mile’ attitude
- Ability to meet clients all over Adelaide
- Ability to work 2-3 evenings per week
- We're a high support model, so NO Mortgage Broking or Finance experience is necessary but can be an advantage.
Apply now and/or give us call today.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?