Retail sales - CPAP Therapist
Advertiser: Sleep Apnea CareMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Oct 2019
- Sydney, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
- $40 per hour plus super
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Sales
Sleep Apnea care is a small business specialising in sales and service of CPAP equipment for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea.
We are looking for someone to join our team, two to three days a week in a casual position. Your duties would involve assisting patients to use and care for their Cpap equipment.
To succeed in this role you will have the following capability coupled with the motivation to be trained for this position.
* Intelligent and considered with the capacity to thrive under pressure, deal with ambiguity and make positive use of the opportunity it presents.
* Be a strong customer empathiser, with a focus on the best outcome for the individual, whilst setting a high standard for quality and customer care.
* Possess strong communication skills, with the capacity to respond quickly to the needs of the customer and their reactions with positive solutions.
* a strong listener with the ability to think in an agile manner to find solutions to customer concerns and issues.
* Skills in basic computer essential
Ideally we are looking for a candidate with a healthcare background though this is not essential. CPAP experience would be preferred in either a clinical or retail setting. nursing background or a sleep technician background is desired though not essential.
Sleep Apnea Care has a reputation for delivering outstanding customer service to our clients. We are looking for someone to join our team and fit into our culture easily.
- Do you have customer service experience?