- Job Listing Date
- 20 Oct 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Nursing - Aged Care
At Opal Aged Care, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal Aged Care is one of Australia’s largest aged care providers, with 74 homes in four states and employs a team of over 8,000 nationally. Opal has one of the strongest growth trajectories in the industry with eight new aged care homes scheduled to open in the next two years.
About the opportunity:
We currently have permanent part time day shift, afternoon and evening positions available. Our ideal candidate will be available to work 5 days a week.
About Opal Windward Manor:
Located in Chiswick, at Opal Windward Manor our focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
Our ideal candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Certificate III in Aged Care
- Experience working as an AIN within Aged Care with dementia experience is an advantage
- Permanent Australian Residency or Citizenship
- Availability to do AM/PM and/or Night Duty shifts would be beneficial
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Adaptable to change and enjoys working in a team environment
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Italian speaking would be beneficial
- Industry leading hourly rates
- An RN-led model of care, with RNs on shift at all of our facilities 24/7
- Family friendly rosters with stability of shifts
- A friendly, social, collaborative team
- Career progression to move up & across into roles within a growing organisation - at Opal we are passionate about growing our Management team from within!
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal Aged Care visit https://www.opalagedcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/