Trainee Wireline Logging Operator/s
Advertiser: Kinetic Logging Services Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Oct 2019
- Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Operations
Kinetic Logging Services Pty Ltd is a division of MPC Kinetic and is a leading supplier of geophysical services in Australia, with offices in Perth, Newman and Brisbane.
We are currently recruiting for staff to fill trainee positions within our Semi-Automated wireline logging operations. The roles are based in the Pilbara Region of Western Australia.
About the Role:
The role involves the operation and maintenance of our new semi-autonomous logging units.
We will provide comprehensive training in the operation of the vehicle and use of all specialist equipment, including all site-based training and inductions.
These are field based positions with major mining customers, on a fly in/fly out roster.
- Initial period of off-site training will occur in our Kewdale facility, followed by an on-site training/probationary period of approximately 3 months;
- Trainees will be moved to full-time positions following successful completion of probation;
- Rosters are nominally 2 weeks on, 1 week off, but may vary depending on site specific needs.
- Roster Cycle will include both Day and Night Shift;
- Requirement to work independently of other staff, but with supervisory support;
- Paid flights will depart from the Perth airport to site;
- Uniforms and PPE provided.
To be successful for an interview, applicants will need to have the following essential skills. If you do not have these skills; please do not apply;
- Computer literate, in particular Microsoft Excel (intermediate level);
- Be mechanically and mathematically apt;
- Enjoy remote work and be able to follow written plans and instructions;
- Minimum of LR Class licence;
- Well organised with a high level of self-motivation and discipline; and
- Confident verbal and written communicator.
Whilst not essential, preference will be given to those that have the above skills and the following requirements;
- Truck driving experience;
- Well-presented and a tidy appearance;
- Access to accommodation in Perth.
Applicants must be able to pass
- Drug & Alcohol screening
These roles are suitable for female and male applicants.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People to apply for our positions.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
About MPC Kinetic:
MPC Kinetic provides essential upstream services to the energy and resources industries. MPC Kinetic is built on the premise of ensuring our clients have the highest level of confidence in our team – from concept through to completion. That is where you come in! Make your mark with a company that knows there is always a better way and is dedicated to finding it. Tradition is what brought us here, but progress and innovation will move us forward. Want to know more? Head to our website at https://www.mpckinetic.com/.
Care: We are genuine and fair and have high expectations of ourselves. We are like family. We pull our weight and watch each other’s backs. We care for our people because our people are who we are.
Solve: We understand our clients because we collaborate. We align with clients to pursue efficiency and safety and, as partners, anticipate challenges and adapt. We embrace technology to deliver the solutions our clients need.
Deliver: Our focus in delivering value to our clients is paramount and is the cornerstone of our commercial relationship.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Only successful applications will receive a reply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?