Advertiser: Puopolo smallgoodsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Oct 2019
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Pickers & Packers
Our family operated smallgoods company, Puopolo Smallgoods is located in Laverton North. We are seeking workers for long term employment with experience in the food industry, skilled in the areas of process work.
The main duties are manufacturing smallgoods, operating machinery on the process line, perform regular quality control checks, and cleaning at the end of production.
This position is Monday to Friday, 6am start and finish time varies from 2-4pm.
Experience in the relevant field is essential. On the job training will be provided for the right candidate. The position will start immediately.
If you are eager to work, loyal, punctual and a team player, we want to hear from you.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Have you completed a Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) Awareness training course?