Workplace & Finance Officer
Advertiser: Sine Group Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Oct 2019
- $65,000 - $70,000
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Office Management
Want to join one of the fastest growing tech companies in Australia? Sine is expanding rapidly and now is the perfect time to become part of our success story.
At Sine, we find solutions to everyday workplace issues. We thrive on helping the largest corporates, through to the local school, find an easier way to streamline their workplace with paperless, secure and easy to use solutions that save time.
Our mission is to make it really easy for visitors, contractors and staff to “check-in” using their smart phone, an iPad or the web to the everyday locations they attend. We want to make our customers operations safer and save visitors, contractors and staff valuable time. Sine has been rolled out to 1000’s of companies around the world and is used at locations such as schools, sports stadiums, offices, industrial, medical, retail and commercial facilities.
As the Head of Office Operations at Sine, you’ll support the overall experience in our Adelaide office by performing a broad range of tasks across Workplace management, HR and Finance. We’re looking for someone who is detail focused, has an entrepreneurial mindset and comfortable in a ‘all hands on deck’ environment.
What you’ll do
Workplace Management & HR Coordination
- Plan and coordinate company staff events
- Manage the purchasing and supply of office stationary, catering and supplies
- Coordinate the maintenance of office facilities
- Act as the main point of contact and manage our relationship with office vendors
- Lead the upkeep of office common areas
- Manage the administrative process of on-boarding and off-boarding staff
- Coordinate the recruitment process and initial screening of candidates
- Support the leadership team in coordinating the annual performance review process
- Act in the capacity of Return to Work Coordinator and perform associated duties as required under the Return to Work SA legislation
- Ad-hoc workplace management and administrative duties as required
- Prepare and process monthly payroll
- Manage staff travel arrangements including flights and accommodation
- Maintain the fixed asset register
- Oversee the Accounts Payable process, working with our Philippines-based finance team.
- You’re a problem solver and jump at the chance to resolve issues quickly
- An enthusiastic, can-do attitude and the ability to get things done
- The willingness to ‘wear many hats’ in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail in everything you do
- Experience in processing payroll (required)
- Experience in managing accounts payable (required)
- Experience in using Xero (highly regarded)
- Experience in office/workplace/facilities management (highly regarded)
- Experience in HR Administration/recruitment (highly regarded)
- Experience in organising events (highly regarded)
- The ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with all departments
What’s on offer
- A fun yet hardworking team culture
- Weekly team drinks and regular outings
- Modern office conveniently located 5 minutes east of the CBD
- The opportunity to make a real impact within a fast-growing business
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?