Financial, Planning and Analysis Business Partner(FP&A)
Advertiser: MPower MSLMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Oct 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Management Accounting & Budgeting
The FP&A Business Partner is a new role supporting the business and the recently appointed Chief Financial and Operating Officer. The business has a need to collect and organise its data in a manner to support analysis for the business leaders to optimise performance following a period of corporate acquisitions by MSL. In this role you will comfortable in challenging the norm and have the ability to drive and influence change within the business.
You will have the ability to think and act strategically as well as be in and across the detail of the business and be willing to show initiative and innovation.
- Preparing and managing the preparation of a robust business plan and annual budget which links to corporate strategy;
- Defining, reporting on and interpreting key financial and non-financial measures and trends and by using best practice modelling, tracking progress against plans and reporting on progress and recommending corrective actions;
- Ad hoc analysis and business support; and
- Development, preparation and management of a forecasting tool.
- Demonstrated FP&A and management accounting experience in a global software and/or services business;
- Degree qualification in Finance and Accounting related field and CA or CPA qualified;
- Leadership and analytical skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Exceptional modelling skills;
- Initiative and integrity; and
- Right to work in Australia and background checks will be undertaken.
MPower MSL (ASX:MPW) is transforming the sports, leisure and hospitality sectors globally. Some of the world’s iconic sports and entertainment companies and PGAs, rely on MSL every day. We create the systems, that connect every department of a business, from point of sale and club membership to marketing, financials and the workforce to deliver real-time visibility on staff levels, customer engagement, profits and revenue. It’s these pieces that work together that turn ordinary moments into extraordinary memories.
Please no recruitment agencies.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you worked in a role which requires experience with financial analysis and modelling?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as a management accountant?