Client Service Officer
Advertiser: TAG Financial ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Oct 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Financial Planning
As a Client Service Officer your duties will be:
Provide quality support to the 4 Financial Planners in managing the client process from first contact through to implementation and ongoing client support. Includes:
- Preparation for new clients and client reviews.
- Communicate with clients and financial institutions on a daily basis in relation to queries via email, phone and in person.
- Prepare files and documentation in advance of client appointments
- Process/lodge and track client applications/claims including liaising with clients and financial institutions
- Supporting advisers in meetings as required
- Preparing Fact Finds
- Product comparisons and calculations
- Preparing and issuing FDSs
- Preparing and issuing Ongoing Service Agreement around compliance with the Opt-in renewal rules
- Maintaining compliant files
Team member attributes:
- Have strong attention to detail and established time management and organisational skills
- Pro-active with strong problem-solving skills
- Process driven & Solutions focused
- Loves having some control of the day, making a positive contribution and achieving completion
- Positive and constructive mindset
- Energetic and motivated individual
- Embraces and is adaptive to use of technology
- RG146 qualifications preferred (preferred, but not essential)
- Tertiary qualifications preferred but not essential for this role
- Xplan competency is essential
- Have experience with the processing and implementation of investment, superannuation and insurance applications.
- Experience writing basic advice documents is highly regarded
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills (including a pleasant telephone manner)
- Have the ability to work autonomously and also as part of a team
- Preferably a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the financial advice industry
TAG Financial Services is a boutique, fully integrated Financial Services company located in East Malvern. Our multiple divisions also provide business advisory and tax services, audit, SMSF administration, estate planning and mortgage broking.
Comfortable work environment with a friendly team. Close to public transport and parks. A roster day off per quarter and other employee benefits are available.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Please Note: we will contact those that are short listed ONLY
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a wealth management?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?