Manager Investment GovernancePrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Oct 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Funds Management
A leader in its field, this well known financial services provider has an excellent work ethos and is an employer of choice.
An opportunity has arisen for an experience Investment Governance Manager to join the dynamic investments team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing strong support to the Governance team, including contributing to idea development and undertaking assigned roles within the team
- Being an active participant in thought leadership and the research process, including the preparation of due diligence documents, report writing and marketing materials;
- Building the profile of the Governance team by presenting at various conferences/workshops/panels on thought leadership areas;
- Maintaining current knowledge of investment governance legislation and how this should be applied to investment portfolios and strategies;
- Reviewing Investment Governance Frameworks and other key policy documents and providing value-adding feedback in regard to gaps and market practice
The successful candidate will be degree qualified in finance, economics, science, engineering or similar and ideally have experience with investment governance, ESG or investment management. You will also have experience presenting at Board level and enjoy public speaking.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have with investment fund management?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in the financial services industry?