Production Team Leader
Advertiser: HR EzyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Oct 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Team Leaders/Supervisors
About the Company
Duram Group is a small, dynamic and successful business owned by parent company RPM International Inc. We have been established for more than 35 years, we have a culture of being creative and are focused on continual growth. We are backed by significant investment. Duram are pioneers in waterproofing products and membranes.
We provide full product data sheets for all our products and provide accreditation for applicators of a number of our products. In providing accreditation and referring our customers to the accredited companies, we are able to guarantee the effective and appropriate application of our products.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity available to support our production team.
- Liaise with warehouse and customer service for timing of production orders to meet customer’s expectations.
- First Aid certificate
- Drive a safe work culture in the production area, capture incidents
- Drive a continuous improvement culture within the production area and capture defects
- Test and maintain retained samples of compliant product.
- Hold daily tool box meetings with the team.
- Open site daily, production shift hours commence from 4am.
- Active duties as product maker.
- Report on output effectiveness, safety incidents, quality issues & staff attendance.
The Production Team Leader will have previous experience in a similar role. We seek a responsible and accountable person to take the lead in production.
- A sense of ownership, attention to detail and ability to lead a team and supervise.
- An exceptional attitude to customer service.
- Continuous improvement and exceptional Quality commitment
- A problem-solving aptitude.
- Able to follow written instruction.
- Results driven & strong communication skills
- Ability to communicate and relate to a broad range of trade backgrounds
- Good time management and organisation skills.
- Conduct batch testing to specification and record results
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn and support other facets of the business.
- Ability to self teach systems and processes
- Ability to teach others
- Fork Lift license
- Valid and current drivers license
- Start times may rotate per business needs.
Competencies in Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word, Outlook.
What we offer
Be part of a supportive team culture with a focus on safety. The team at Duram is small and works together closely to achieve business goals and continue our growth plans.
A rewarding salary package including: a fixed base salary, (negotiable based on experience), potential bonus and additional superannuation contributions (subject to policy).
If you are motivated, results driven, have previous experience in a similar role, we would like to hear from you!
To apply on-line, please click on the link below and send us your CV. Please include a short cover letter stating why this role is for you and your availability. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- What's the largest size team you have managed?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- How would you rate your English language skills?